Yoder-Culp Funeral Home
1911 South Main St.
Goshen, IN 46526
574-533-3153



History

The Culp Funeral Home was started by Henry J. Culp in 1863. Henry’s son, Ephraim Culp moved the business to Goshen in 1924. Both of Eph’s sons, Floyd and Elmer, worked with their father at the Ephraim Culp and Sons Funeral Home, family-owned business. Robert, son of Elmer Culp, and William, son of Floyd Culp, were fourth generation funeral directors in the Culp Funeral Home.

Brothers Milo and John Yoder built the present day Yoder-Culp Funeral Home building in 1954.  They operated as the Yoder Funeral Home until 1958.

In 1958 Milo and John Yoder and Floyd Culp announced the formation of a new corporation to be known as the Yoder-Culp Funeral Home. The tradition of a family owned and operated funeral home continues today. Both of John’s sons, Timothy and Robin, and John's grandson, Colin, are involved in the funeral home’s daily operation.